Nyloplast has PVC fittings available for most of the underground piping systems currently available to the North American market.
Nyloplast fittings can connect and adapt to ADS N-12 corrugated HDPE, ADS HP corrugated polypropylene, PVC SDR-35, SDR-26, IPS Schedule 40, Schedule 80, C-900, C-905, ribbed PVC, corrugated PVC, and many other pipe types. This provides a great fitting for dissimilar pipe connections for numerous applications.
Fittings are available 4” (100 mm) - 30” (750 mm) and include, but are not limited to: couplers, cleanouts, downspout adapters, elbows, end caps, tees, wyes, tee-wyes, increasers, sanded manhole adapters, SCH-40 adapters, and SWR adapters.
- 100-year service life
- Variety of NSF certified fittings
- Rigid PVC durability
- Meets ASTM D3212 standards
- Sanitary grade WT joint performance for storm and sewer applications
- All Series 35 PVC fittings manufactured by Nyloplast meet ASTM F1336, ASTM D3034 and ASTM F679
- Flexible elastomeric seals conform to ASTM F477
- All Nyloplast inventory conforms to ASTM D1784 cell class 12454